Personal Development​​

90-year-old woman tips

taylor-campbell
taylor-campbellHost

Expired
By host - taylor-campbell
People often tell Regina Brett how great she looks for her age. Turns out, she is actually in her 50s — not 90. She wrote down these life lessons the night before her 45th birthday after being diagnosed with breast cancer. Over that past decade, these lessons have gone viral on the Internet amid claims that she is 90 years old. Luckily, she finds humor in this misrepresentation, knowing how many lives she has touched.

https://www.popsugar.com/smart-living/45-Life-Lessons-Written-90-Year-Old-Woman-34209890
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
taylor-campbell
taylor-campbell followed this discussion
Host
What life lessons do you live by? From her list, which among these are your favourites?
2 mths
aad-aafke followed this discussion
Host
A lot of wisdom is from our elders, they have seen it all and lived it all, so start living your life the way she said.
2 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
A truck-load of blessed advice from someone who obviously lives it. I need some of this as I've just figured out.
2 mths
Host
Wisdom comes with age...too bad it takes so long to acquire it. But better late than never
1 mth
reilly-jailyn, emilie-rosario, era-garfield and 7 other people started following this discussion
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
So beautiful and true! This lady is a treasure and everyone should take her advice! I going to read this as a reminder.
1 mth
Host
Lots of wonderful advice and a lifetime of wisdom to share. How lovely
1 mth
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Host
This lady is a sweetheart! Her mannerism and her wisdom reminds us of Baba! ... Pure delight!
1 mth
Host
Thank you so so much. Funny how I ran across this just when I needed to.
1 mth
Host
Love this gal! Very powerful words!
1 mth
Host
A very wise woman. Definitely worth the read
1 mth
Host
She’s a jewel ! Loved these words of wisdom. Set your crown straight and put on your favorite color shirt and go show the world how great we are !
1 mth
Host
What a wonderfully wise and sharp lady! Linguistic syntax is up to date too! Gets out and talks to all generations and listens!
1 mth