9 Yoga Poses You Can Do Everywhere

jimmy-anderson
jimmy-andersonHost

Expired
Host
These are great, yoga on the go!
2 y
Host
I love yoga and these poses are really easy and can be done anywhere. Thanks for compiling!
2 y
Host
Despite the misconception that Yoga is a trendy form of exercise where you go to a class and twist yourself into a pretzel, this ancient discipline is actually a practice of awareness that can be done anytime, anywhere. And it’s accessible to virtually anyone, regardless of age or fitness level. If you can breathe, you can practice Yoga.
2 y
Host
I find I need a quiet place to do yoga. I don't think I can do a downward dog at the train station without getting arrested.
2 y
Host
I love yoga, it’s a love affair I’ve had for years. I loved yoga before I moved to Ottawa, before I was married all those years ago, before I became a mother, not so many years ago. If you think of the Coca-Cola jingle, yet modify the words “I’d like to teach the world to do yoga”, that is sincerely how I feel.
2 y
Host
I attend yoga classes 4 times a week. I wish I could do it everyday but my schedule just doesn't permit it.
2 y
Host
I think Yoga can be done almost everywhere. It is a very quiet exercise and does not require a lot of space.
2 y
Host
I've never understood the obsession with Yoga.
2 y