Science, Internet & Technology

9 Incredible Science Facts

Drop file here to send
Expired
By host - william.brown
How well did you perform at school? Were you among the best students or in the outsiders' team? It doesn't really matter, because they probably didn't teach these science facts at school. Be ready to be amazed!
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5fokhz
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
william.brown
william.brown followed this discussion
Host
What do you think of these? Do you know these facts?
2 mths
faran.babar
faran.babar followed this discussion
Host
The reason we were not taught about when the earth will"end" is because it's FAKE! No one knows when or exactly how earth will be destroyed.
Edited
2 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
we can't assume the 9 facts
2 mths
Host
They can tell us the world will end soon but they can't tell the weather for tomorrow.
2 mths
eden.james, africa.mbulu, issa.marico and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Something different and interesting. 👍
2 mths
Host
As far as I know no animal can live forever.
2 mths
Host
I'm a science freak so I already knew that the immortal jellyfish and half of the stuff in the vid.
2 mths
tahar.bend, md mamun.khan, ha.mza and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
How did u guys know these many things?
2 mths
Host
Even I know that the sun has to go into its bigger state and then burn the earth in atleast a billion years, I think we are okay.
2 mths
dilip.padkirajnish.kumarbhaskara.upreti
dilip.padki, rajnish.kumar, bhaskara.upreti and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
I'm so scared to die because of the supernova explosion.
2 mths