Health, Wellbeing & Fitness​​

9 Ayurveda Wellness Habits to Try

Drop file here to send
Expired
By host - denise.cook
Ayurveda is a 5,000-year-old system of natural healing that comes from the Vedic culture of India. I've become fascinated with Ayurveda since I interviewed Sahara Rose on my podcast. These wellness habits are ideas I learned from Sahara Rose's best-selling book: The Idiots Guide to Ayurveda. Hope this opens your eyes to another path that can help you improve your life, health and well-being.
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
denise.cook
denise.cook followed this discussion
dolores-zarate followed this discussion
Host
Is this something you would try?
18 d
Host
I'm loving these spirituality meets science videos! Anyone else?
18 d
Host
I took a yoga instructor course and learned I am vata so it’s best for me to do forward bends. Indians who have Ayurvedic medicine in their family line are amazing healers!! I would never try to get healed by an American.
18 d
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
This was a beautiful introduction to Ayurveda. I would love for you to talk more about this topic as well as provide any more tips, advice or your feelings and experiences practicing Ayurveda.
17 d
Host
I learnt some simple techniques I can apply straight away! Ayurveda is such a mountain of information its sometimes hard to know where to start.
17 d
lonnie.millerfahed.alzubaidynathan.cote
lonnie.miller, fahed.alzubaidy, nathan.cote and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
For those that are interested, another popular detox is 'Triphala' powder, which you take in tablet or powder form to detox and cleanse your entire system and balance out your doshas.
16 d
Host
Love these videos focused around self-care. It is so important!
15 d
Host
I've never heard of this before actually, but it sounds so interesting! One thing I also always do in the morning (and evening) is stretching! It feels so so good and relaxing.
14 d
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
I've been interested in Ayurveda ever since I read about Doshas.
13 d
Host
Love these tips! Definitely will incorporate some tips into my routine ❤
11 d
Host
I'm also a Vata and I have already been doing more than half of these habits already without having prior knowledge about this wellness system.
11 d
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Host
This is so fascinating!
10 d