Health, Wellbeing & Fitness​​

$86 weighted blanket for better sleep

jake.hall
jake.hallHost

Drop file here to send
Expired
By host - jake.hall
Weighted blankets work through deep pressure touch simulation therapy (or DPTS) - a simple but effective aspect of our biology that we've been employing for years: swaddling babies, placing"thunder jackets" on dogs, and using weighted blankets for therapeutic treatment of sensory disorders, anxiety, depression, autism, insomnia, and more.
https://www.businessinsider.com/ynm-weighted-blanket-review-2018-9?utm_content=buffer30731&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-ti
Image Credit: Amazon
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
jake.hall
jake.hall followed this discussion
Host
Would you spend on this or do you think this is an unnecessary expense? Is this something you need?
2 mths
zatha.biggs
zatha.biggs followed this discussion
Host
Heck just buy a moving blanket.
2 mths
Host
My girlfriend bought me this blanket. I have chronic anxiety and helps me sleep like nothing else. I'd recommend this.
2 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Unless you have kids. Then sleep doesn’t happen.
2 mths
Host
How can this blanket make you sleep better if you don’t have peace of mind?
1 mth
Host
Is it breathable?
1 mth
armando.santosasmt.alieid.sayed
armando.santos, asmt.ali, eid.sayed and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Maybe that’s what I need since I like the weight of a pillow on me.
1 mth
Host
Meh it's an okay blanket.
1 mth
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
I bought one from kickstarter last year and I'm not a fan, it's too small for someone taller than 5'9". It tends to clump up, and if it gets a little off the edge it pulls itself off.
1 mth
Host
Nah man it’s like sleeping in a pile of sand, too heavy to even move. Tried it
1 mth
Host
I've been contemplating for years.
1 mth
Host
This is one i purchased and it has calmed down my restless leg syndrome. I love this one. Worth the price.
1 mth
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.