Arts, Fashion & Lifestyle

80-year-old man learns ballet

alexis-graves
alexis-gravesHost

Expired
By host - alexis-graves
At 80 years old, Helio Haus has found his happiness in ballet dancing.

Image Credit: Globo.com
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
alexis-graves
alexis-graves followed this discussion
mannu.saini
mannu.saini followed this discussion
Host
I admire seniors like this man... never too old to learn something new, and/ or to simply enjoy life by being active 👏 👏
Edited
5 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Age is not matter.If you want you can do.
5 mths
mantas-kriukas, man-j, sabin.nepal and 7 other people started following this discussion
singaravelu.samarajajay.rahejasohail.shaikh
singaravelu.samaraj, ajay.raheja, sohail.shaikh and 7 other people started following this discussion
lima.foxpradip.janalaxman.naidu
lima.fox, pradip.jana, laxman.naidu and 7 other people started following this discussion
ellen-keeney, james-stephenson, brittany-jones and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
hi my name is emily and i am new here
4 mths
lori-palmer, chiharu-ryu, shikha.chellani and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
My late mother had wanted to study ballet as a girl but her family couldn't afford the lessons. At 50 she finally began her lessons, at 51 she was in the corps in The Nutcracker. Sadly, she was diagnosed with colon cancer shortly after and was unable to continue. She passed away at the young age of 58 but she had been a ballerina....if only for a short while. Never postpone a dream!
4 mths
Host
hi my name is emily and i am new here
Hi Emily!
4 mths