Parenting & Childcare

67 Minutes for Mandela

andiswa-xulu
andiswa-xuluHost

Expired
Host
Every year on the 18th of July, South Africans commemorate Nelson Mandela's birthday by dedicating 67 Minutes to doing good or charity initiatives
2 y
Host
Namasté Nelson...
2 y
Host
Namasté Nelson...
2 y
Host
The greatest man that ever lived a true hero and inspiration to all people with a moral compass
2 y
Host
I am going to try to only buy things that need not want, and only buy things that have made by companies who are ethical and fair with a good environmental record. Good bye to fonterra, watties, cadbury's, Kraft, Heinz, fast food chain stores. Vote with your wallet and make the world a better place for all living creatures
2 y
Host
Briean, I totally agree. This is well said!
2 y
Host
very true !!
2 y
Host
Kloka ord av en mycke klok man??????
2 y
Host
Che quotes about how much he loved killing people. To bad the commies and Marxist believe that"the end justifies the means". --http://www.ihatethemedia.com/10-che-guevara-quotes-the-left-would-rather-not-talk-about
2 y
Host
everybody should care about environment, fight to protect it.
2 y
Host
Very wise man
2 y
Host
Yet no one remembers the 5 true hero's who have fallen in Tennessee
2 y
Host
Thank goodness for you and others like you nelson mandela...you will be sadly missed
2 y
Host
The legacy you left can't be counted, RIP Mzee! Your Birth Day will be remembered for ever & ever.
2 y
Host
He was a commie/Marxist POS. No wonder he's a hero of the left.
2 y
Host
Being kind to others and telling them to pass it on.
2 y
Host
Oh yeah he turned South Africa into a slum and his wife had tires put around people and set them on fire. Is that really something to celebrate?
2 y
Host
Food waste is a BIG problem. Help me make this change. Just sign the petition and we are on our way to feeding millions who shouldn't have to go to bed hungry. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/put-stop-food-waste-america
2 y
Host
Its in my hands Plural means Nobody!
2 y