5 Best Stomach Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat

jeannette-ring
jeannette-ringHost

Expired
Host
🎈 sit ups
2 y
Host
trying on more and more abs exercise that I found on Pinterest!
2 y
Host
Dieting and exercise go hand in hand. If you thought that only dieting will burn your belly fat, you are wrong. If you really want to lose weight, you need to include an hour of exercise in your daily routine for targeting and reducing belly fat. Here, we have compiled a list of 16 exercises that can help you reduce belly fat faster than you thought it would take:

2 y
Host
If I reduced my belly fat, I would be just skin and bone. is there a way to increase belly Fat?
2 y
Host
Vanity isn't and shouldn't be the only reason you should want to dislodge your belly fat. It should be 'good health' because a big belly can have some serious health implications.
2 y
Host
I am still doing the old fashion crunch myself. It has worked for centuries and you don't need any props.
2 y
Host
Arguably the best way to lose stomach fat is exercising. If you are really serious about losing weight, you may need to put in an hour of exercise in your everyday routine to target and reduce belly fat. There are some great fat burning ab-excercises and in our article we’ll show you 10 simple excercises you can do at home and reduce your belly fat naturally.

2 y
Host
I am still doing the old fashion crunch myself. It has worked for centuries and you don't need any props.
You gotta do a little more than that. At least pair it with a walk or run to burn more calories. Wrapping a bag around your waist to sweat more works also.
2 y
Host
You gotta do a little more than that. At least pair it with a walk or run to burn more calories. Wrapping a bag around your waist to sweat more works also.
Cardio is a big part of weight reduction. These exercises tend to strengthen your abdominal core.
2 y
Host
The bicycle exercise: Burning body and belly fat with cardio exercises is half the battle. Next is strengthening abdominal muscles so you have something to show once the fat is shed. In a recent study, ab exercises were ranked from best to worst. The bicycle exercise ranked as #1 because it requires abdominal stabilization, body rotation, and more abdominal muscle activity.
2 y
Host
Bicycling: One of the ways to reduce belly fat is bicycling.Bicycling is another great low impact cardio exercise for your ‘how to lose belly fat fast’ routine. Not to mention, it's a great way to travel or see the countryside. Depending on the speed and intensity the average person can burn between 250 to 500 calories during a 30-minute bike ride.
2 y
Host
Walking away from the kitchen :-D and myotatic crunches.
2 y