30-second exercises to fit into your busy day

jimmy-anderson
jimmy-andersonHost

Expired
Host
Now there's no excuse to get fit!
2 y
Host
These are perfect, especially if you're a busy lady like me.
2 y
Host
We all know walking is a great way to begin an exercise program, but what if you stop thinking of walking as exercise and start thinking of it as a time to return phone calls, brainstorm, or even a way to do your grocery shopping?
2 y
Host
I agree with White D. people often get carried away with exercise regimes. I like long walks in nature which help me clear my mind. I think if you are talking about 30 second exercises, I love star jumps.
2 y
Host
Sit on a belligerent and reduce your top physique about median between sitting honest and laying on a ground. Lift your legs off of a belligerent and tie your abdominal muscles. While holding a weighted object, pierce your hands and turn your physique from left to right. Perform this practice for 30 seconds, and repeat as many times as we can.
2 y
Host
These are great for down time in my office when I want to get my circulation going.
2 y
Host
I life boxes all day and I do not think I need any more excising during the day than that. I wish I had one of these great jobs where you sit all day and need something extra to take up the time. That would be great.
2 y
Host
Anything you can do to fit excercise in your life you must do it. Just going out to lunch and taking a walk in something that everyone can do.
2 y