Health, Wellbeing & Fitness​​

3 Evening Habits to Improve Life & Well Being

Drop file here to send
Expired
By host - bernie.farr
A study conducted at the Dominican University in California looked at the science and effect of goal setting. The study viewed 267 people - men and women with many different professions; including entrepreneurs, educators, healthcare professionals, lawyers and bankers.
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
bernie.farr
bernie.farr followed this discussion
Host
Which of these is something you would do? What do you do to improve your life and well-being?
1 mth
tomo-yuichiro followed this discussion
Host
I like that you think that"almost every person who lives on this planet has good intention" that's probably true. I would like to see you do a video on how people's relationship with themselves can impact their health and the health of their families and friends. Peace.
1 mth
Host
This guy is one of the few people on the internet I respect. Thanks for the trustworthy content.
1 mth
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Don't set goals, set routines. It's amazing what you can achieve.
1 mth
srini.vasan, anubhavw.xxx, rahu1 and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Ice baths are miraculous. My favorite healing tool when I'm training for marathons.
1 mth
Host
Great video but could you go into more detail on the colour association area? Very interesting and have never heard on it before. Maybe give more examples as I'm not totally clear on it.
1 mth
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Loved this video, thank so much for all the great value information you put out there, man!!
1 mth
Host
I write down my goals for the next day, the night before, because I love to complete check mark lists.
1 mth
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Host
If you associate colors with emotions like orange with anger, could you then see the color orange and then possibly feel that emotion?
1 mth
Host
Thank you so much for the value. This totally resonates with me!
1 mth
Host
Great info as always.
1 mth
Host
Like they say"Hell is paved by good intentions".
1 mth