Expired
Host
These people just have it all!
2 y
Host
so impressive.
2 y
Host
A look at the metaphysical experiences that shaped the lives and work of 24 great men and women from the Renaissance to modern times.
2 y
Host
Is Morgan Freeman on the list? He always has something wise to say, maybe it's just the script of writers, but I'd guess he is a genius.
2 y
Host
When you hear the word “genius”, images of scientists, professors, computer programmers and billionaire business titans probably come to mind. Musicians, actors and actresses are not people we usually associate with extreme intelligence, but these 20 celebrities may change that.
2 y
Host
Is Morgan Freeman on the list? He always has something wise to say, maybe it's just the script of writers, but I'd guess he is a genius.
You know Morgan Freeman is not a genius. I think they be using him for his voice, everyone can pick out his voice no matter what.
2 y
Host
Ha! I think God's voice is in a tone like Morgan Freeman.
2 y
Host
Who would think Arnie's a genius? As they say never judge a book by its cover. I'm just surprised he's a genius. I just thought he was just a brainless body builder. Hahaha
2 y