Arts, Fashion & Lifestyle

15 Life Lessons That You Can’t Live Without

steve.morris
steve.morrisHost

Expired
Here are some life lessons that you can't live without.

https://www.rd.com/advice/relationships/life-lessons-cant-live-without/
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
steve.morris
steve.morris followed this discussion
Host
1. Today is the first day 
of your future
2. Never regret
3. Don’t correct everything
4. Just do it
5. Skip the stupid
6. Don't be scared to fail
7. Judge not
8. Failure help you succeed
9. It’s OK to hurt
10. Learn to fall
11. Criticize in quiet
12. Don't have to fallback
13. Seize the day
14. Winning isn't everything
15. Find the lessons in your failures
6 mths
Host
Are these lessons helpful? Which one stood out to you?
6 mths
Xavier47 followed this discussion
Host
As Nike says, just do it. Surprisingly, it's something that I live by. I follow my gut instincts so I just do things even if they feel right. I don't like to spend so much time thinking of the pros and cons.
6 mths
Host
I feel that most of the items are redundant? I mean isn't never regret also because you wanted to seize the day? And not being afraid to fail is the same as learning how to fall?
6 mths
Host
If you make a mistake, fall down, or do something dumb, just laugh it off. Other people will forget it a lot faster if you just let it roll off your back. EVERYONE makes dumb mistakes. You aren't alone, and you aren't the biggest idiot in the world. Give yourself a break.
6 mths
Host
Never regret is a life lesson I really live by. Whenever I do something, I make it a point that I ask myself if I will regret my actions or not. If I won't, I will proceed. This prevents me from doing things haphazardly.
6 mths
Host
When you fail, that's the time you reflect and think about what went wrong and how you could do better. After doing all those analysis, you'll probably have to do more rounds of failing and analyzing before you can succeed.
6 mths
Host
I learned the power of being fully present, alive, and focused in the now. I'm a seize the day kind of person.
6 mths
Host
Winning isn't everything but winning is important. No one pays for a loser so I'll play my cards right and still manage to win.
6 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Learning to fall is a very important lesson to learn. I want to be able to teach my kids to fall. Current high suicide rate is most probably due to not being able to handle failures in life. I don't want to see my kids in that boat so I hope I can teach them how to fall and get back up.
6 mths
This discussion expired and has been extended. Old guests received an invitation, but only those that accepted remain part of this discussion.
jolly-khanam, wyatt-sharla, youssef.hayan and 7 other people started following this discussion
10 more people followed this discussion
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.