Wegather Unique laws in different nations:
WeGather has developer a huge platform to allow people to share knowledge with each other. Even if it sounds cliched, sharing is caring so we should share our information and content too. No matter how weird or crazy or as long as it is decent stuff. Likewise I am here to share some crazy and unique laws which regulate different countries and they will definitely amaze you when you read them. These rules are absorbed by the government of the country and natives also are require to follow them. That’s what we want to happen- when a nation gathers together and works as a team because rules are for their betterment and safety.
Now here we will consider our first law that results in detention if any person violets the rule. If you habitually of eat chewing gums then you will have to choose either Singapore or your gum. I know you will be when amazed I tell you why. When heading to Singapore, leave the Juicy Fruit at home and pop a breath mint instead. Among the lengthy list of items that aren't allowed to be imported into Singapore is chewing gum, a rule enforced in order to keep public spaces clean. An exception is made for dental or nicotine gum.
If you are not fond of smiling then you should definitely not visit Milan, unless you can make sure to smile all the time. The Italian metropolis has imposed a ban on frowning. The city states that it is a legal requirement to smile at all times, except during funerals or hospital visits. Grouches who dare to break this regulation can face a fine.
If you are a POOH lover than beware and gather your courage to read this. Because in Tuszyn , a little town in Central Poland, Winnie the Pooh is banned from playgrounds. Local authorities argued that Pooh is “half-naked” and of “dubious sexuality”, which is totally inappropriate for little children.
All dogs lovers must read these further rules regulating dogs. In Oklahoma, USA, it is still illegal to make faces at a dog, a crime that could result in a prison sentence. In Norway, there is a law that protects all female dogs and cats from being spayed. Only male dogs and cats can be neutered. Also, an ancient Norwegian law there still exists that obliges all Norwegians to go out on expeditions to rape and plunder at least once every five years. In Torino, Italy, it is against the law not to walk your dog at least three times a day.
Now we are going to share rules and regulation regarding women. There are many things women are not allowed to do in some Muslim countries (such as driving a car, voting, reading fashion magazines etc.) but in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia they are even banned from using hotel swimming pools and spas. In Florida it is illegal for a divorced or a widowed woman to skydive on a Sunday afternoon. Liverpool, the home town of The Beatles, boasts one of the most ridiculous laws in the world. According to the law, a woman is prohibited to walk around topless, unless she sells exotic fish in a store. However, some sources claim that there has never been such a law and that this is completely made up.
Now I’m gathering some laws for you who are couples. Married New Yorkers cannot get divorced on grounds of irreconcilable differences unless both marriage partners agree on those grounds. In Utah, a husband is responsible for his wife’s actions as long as he is with her at the time of her “actions.” In Kentucky, a woman cannot remarry the same man more than three times. In parts of India, a man who is in debt can offer up his wife until the debt is paid.
Some randomly laws are gather which will be furthered discussed.
- In France, it is forbidden to call a pig Napoleon.
- In Samoa, it’s illegal to forget your wife’s birthday.
- Scots who really need to go are in luck: The country has an old law on the books saying that if a stranger knocks on your door asking to use the toilet you must let them in.
- Italy is often considered one of the most romantic countries in the world but be careful when kissing your lover here. In Eboli, a town in Southern Italy, kissing in a moving vehicle is banned. Breaking this law can cost you several hundred dollars.
- It’s legal for police in Greece to arrest anyone suspected of having HIV, force HIV testing to ascertain and publicize HIV-positive people, and even have them evicted from their homes
- Only a qualified electrician is allowed to change a light bulb in Victoria, Australia
- In Egypt, you may be detained or arrested if you use binoculars near an airport
- In Canada, by law, one out of every five songs on the radio must be sung by a Canadian
- In 1799, a Paris law made it illegal for women to wear pants in public without special approval from the police. It was once amended in 1892 to allow women to sport trousers while riding horses and again in 1909 to permit the ladies to wear pants while on bicycles. And finally in 2013, the French government has revoked this 214-year-old law.
- It is illegal to be fat. In 2009, lawmakers set a maximum waistline, meaning every man aged over 40 must not have a waistline measuring over 31inches, and every woman cannot measure over 35inches.
Above we discussed laws in some countries which are amazing laws and I hope made this article more interesting to read. We are not quite sure about the weirdest laws. But we have done enough research to give the best of best to you and you can trust we gathered this from reputable sources. In reality, any horrific act is still likely legal, even now, in various parts of the world. And we’re not talking about obscure, war-torn corners of the map only , either. You might be surprised by what people can get away with in some countries.
For More Interesting Topics and discussions Visit https://www.wegather.online/